VSS: A House Divided
Web Link: www.bayoftears.com
VST: Jason Saice - email@example.com
When: Saturday, July 1, 2006
Check-In: 7:00 pm
Game: 8:00 pm to Midnight
University of South Florida
Fine Arts Building
Tampa, FL 33620
Directions to USF can be found on our web link and here is a quick map of the campus.
Please click on the links for infor mation on what a LARP is or what the Camarilla is.
Okay. Since we are still in an outdoor site a couple of suggestions
for people wishing to pimp out for prestige pointage.
- Fans (plus extension cords so we can plug said fans into outlets)
- Water and sodas
- Cooler (I’m bringing one cooler but a second one couldn’t hurt)
- Ice (for coolers)
Also, remember that the SouthEast Regional Charity Drive begins July 1st. I will be collecting school supplies for REGIONAL prestige starting this weekend (July 1st). Breakdown of items and their worth are below (Max of 30pts for the month):
- Rulers, glue sticks, box of 8 crayons, single subject notebook, colored file folders = 1R
- Packs of pens, pencils, loose leaf paper, box 24 crayons, markers, hand cleaner = 2R
- Large binder notebooks, ream of paper, art sets, dry erase boards, backpacks = 3R
School supplies will be delivered to local schools in the area so if anyone knows of a specific school in desperate need of supplies let me know; otherwise I’m going to choose random schools in the area to drop off supplies. I want to hit as many as possible.
Bonnie Zabytko (US2005023013)
Scarlet Sin (FL-001-C)